Monday, May 9, 2011

used or new?

To be or not be?  Decaf or regular?  Gieco or Allstate?  Yes my blog world world friends, these are the ever important questions in life.  To be pondered, to be tried, to be asked and to be answered.
Today yet one more question was added my already question filled life.. .  used or new?   Set the stage, I leave for Haiti on Sunday next.  Where I am going there is no plumbing, no electricity, and no running water. So the team is taking a portable camping toilet, this makes sense.   So after a quick look on Amazon I found portable toilets, 7 new from $14.99 (no problem) and 1 used from $18.99.  excuse me but why used? Who sells a used Port-a loo?! why is this considered ok? Why is the used Port- a- loo more expensive than the new one? do YOU consider it ok?  If you do consider this ok,  stop reading now, get out and stop polluting my blog!      This indecent incident got me thinking (as well as laughing) what else could there be out there being sold used??  below are some references:


Buy new: $21.98

7 new from $14.99 1 used from $18.99 


Buy new: $14.06


5 new from $11.99 1 used from $7.49 

Ok GROSS!!!  Now its the BAGS?????  These are not wash and wear here people!


Underwear! by Mary Elise Monsell and Lynn Munsinger (Paperback - Jan 1, 1998)
Buy new: $6.99


24 new from $3.07 19 used from $0.28

19 used???  There are 19 NINETEEN of these being sold used??  There isn't one crazy person but NINETEEN?


Buy new$29.99 $24.97 ($24.97/Count)
14 new from $15.99
1 used from $18.99








So I think that is enough for one day.  I can only take so much.  


The lesson to learn and take home here folks.  Please stop being gross. 


Thank you and have a nice life. 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Awesome! In the words of a fabulous PE teacher, "I love it, I love it, I love it!"

    ReplyDelete